“Personal Information” refers to information, which allows You to be directly or indirectly identified as an individual person. We may also collect “non-personal information” meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify anyone. Non-personal information may also result from removing the personally identifiable parts from Personal Information. We collect and use both types of information and combinations of both types.
- Processing Personal Information
CCTF will process Your Personal Information for the purposes of providing the Services, including organizing the events and facilitating participant networking using the CCTF website and the associated services.
CCTF will process Your Personal Information to provide customer service and other services at your request, to send You information, including confirmations, invoices, and other communications, as well as communicate with You about promotions and other news about services offered by CCTF.
CCTF commits to adhere to the applicable laws and regulations pertaining to processing of Personal Information, as well as to process Personal Information in compliance with good processing practices. All CCTF’ personnel processing Personal Information are obliged to keep such information strictly confidential.
- Legal basis for the processing
The applicable legal basis for the processing of Personal Information depends on the circumstances relating to the relevant processing activities, as further described below:
- If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for one or more specific purposes, GDPR art. 6(1)(a) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Performance of a contract. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as for providing certain services, to which the data subject is party, GDPR art. 6(1)(b) serves as the legal basis for processing operations. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services.
- Legal obligation. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for complying with a legal obligation, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, GDPR art. 6(1)(c) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Vital interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for protecting the vital interests of a natural person, such as if a visitor were injured in our premises and his information would have to be passed on to medical personnel, GDPR art. 6(1)(d) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Legitimate interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for processing operations which are not covered by any of the abovementioned legal grounds, but are deemed permissible for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us, such as marketing, GDPR art. 6(1)(f) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Information We Collect and Sources of Information
We collect several categories of information:
- Information You give to us,
- Technically gathered information when You use our Services,
- Information from third parties in relation to our service.
We collect information that You give to us, for example when You use our Services. This information may include your name and email. On our website, You are also given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter.
CCTF also collects non-personal information on Your activities in the Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, and time of Your requests or actions in the website and referring website addresses, hardware type, operating system version, browser type, and language.
The data collected by data analytics service providers enables us to understand usage of the Services. Usage information and Personal Information are stored by such service providers and are subject to their privacy policies. The current list of data analytics service providers We use in connection with the Services can be requested from Us at any time by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosing and Hosting Information
CCTF will not disclose your stored Personal Information to third parties for direct electric marketing (email, text messages) without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which You will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. You may always opt-out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt-out, CCTF may still send You non-promotional customer information, such as emails about providing the Service or CCTF’ ongoing business relations.
We has right to share non-personal information (such as anonymous usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of the Services. In exceptional circumstances Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties if required under any applicable law or regulation or order by competent authorities, or in order to enforce the Terms of Service and to investigate possible infringing use of the Services as well as to guarantee the safety of the Services.
CCTF has right to share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business. Aggregate or anonymous information about You may be shared with advertisers, publishers, business partners, and other third parties.
- Protection of Information
The registers will be maintained in external service providers’ servers with appropriate safeguards, such as password protection, granting the access to the stored information only to persons working at CCTF or CCTF partners who are expressly authorized by CCTF. The register is protected by appropriate industry standard, technical and organizational safety measures. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. CCTF will post a notice on the CCTF website or through the Services in case material security breach that endangers your privacy or Personal Information. CCTF may also temporarily shut down a service to protect Personal Information.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Please note that some parts of the Services may be country specific, and may not work properly if CCTF is unable to tell where You are accessing the Services from.
- Rights of the Data Subjects and Contact Information
Right to access, correct and object
You may contact us and we will inform what Personal Information we have collected and processed regarding you and the purposes such data are used for. You have the right to have corrected any incorrect, incomplete, outdated, or unnecessary Personal Information stored about you by contacting us.
You may object to certain use of Personal Information, including direct marketing, if such data are processed for other purposes than purposes necessary for the performance of our Services or for compliance with a legal obligation. You may also object any further processing of Personal Information after prior given consent. If you object to the further processing of Personal Information, this may lead to fewer possibilities to use our Services.
Right to deletion and restriction of processing
You may also ask us to delete your Personal Information from our systems. We will comply with such request unless we have a legitimate ground to not delete the data. After the data has been deleted, we may not immediately be able to delete all residual copies from all our systems. Such copies shall be deleted as soon as reasonably possible.
You may request us to restrict processing of certain Personal Information, this may however lead to fewer possibilities to use our website and other Services.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive Personal Information provided by you to us in a structured, commonly used format.
- Contact Information
You may at any time contact CCTF at the email address here below.